Listen.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's been awhile. I'm a slacker.

Well, it has been quite a while since I have last updated this, so here it goes...

On April 1st, my Mum arrived in Prague!  She stayed here for 4 days to see a bit of the city before the two of us head out for spring break.  I was in the middle of midterms, so the week was a little crazy...

She got to see the main tourist traps such as, the Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Charles Bridge and much more!  I stole these photos from her =)
The door to our apartment hallway. Shaddddy.
In front of The Memorial to the Victims of Communism.
Vltava River.
Prague Castle.
Astronomical Clock.
Mum in Old Town Square, it was all decorated for Easter!
Lunch in the park =)
Mum and I in the Castle wine gardens, with the guards, in front of the Charles Bridge Towers and by the Lennon Wall!

It was really nice to have her here, I'm so glad she was able to come see Prague before we left for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment