Listen.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Irenka.

I'll be honest,  at the beginning of this semester I was lonely.  While living with three guys is fine, there were time when I really could have just used another girl around.  I was praying that God would bring someone into my life in Prague... and he did just that.

I met Irenka at church.  She was a HUGE answer to prayer.  Not only is she a Christian who encourages me everyday, she has turned out to be a great friend =) I couldn't have asked God for someone better, he knew just what I needed.

I'm sad that I don't have much time left in Prague =( As happy as I am to go home, I am really going to miss her!  Thankfully she has some love connections back in the states, so oceans can't really separate us for too long <3

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Doesn't God work in the coolest ways, ALWAYS?! So excited to hang out this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU JUST MADE ME CRY!!!!

    but God answered my prayers too!!! I love you and I will miss you so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete