Listen.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Isaiah♥

Again, nothing to do with Prague. But it affects me and I am in Prague.

Tomorrow, April 20th, is the one year anniversary of the passing of little Isaiah Crawford.  He wasn't just some little boy, he was so much more. 

While cancer took his life, nothing could take his faith and the light that he had for Jesus.  I have never been more impacted by anyone or any family.  The Crawford's are the strongest people I know, a constant example of God's grace and love. 

I remember when I found out a year ago that he had died.  I just sat and cried the entire day, I couldn't understand why God would let this happen.  But a year later it has started to make a bit more sense.  Isaiah's life changed so many people, not only me.  He taught me what faith was when I seemed to have very little.  And he showed me that no matter what the situation is, God is in complete control. 

But seeing the Crawford's and the way they handled everything and how they never once turned their gaze away from Christ changed my life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday...
Kristin and Matt with Titus, Judah and Isaiah.
Beautiful Boys. Isaiah, Judah and Titus.
Isaiah Crawford. April 20th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment