Listen.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday sunshine.

I know I say this a lot, but I am so surprised with the weather! Everyone told me that it would be cloudy, rainy, snowy, and just yuck. WELL, they are wrong. Yes it is cold, but the sun shines, the clouds part and the snow lightly falls in the morning.

I met Liza and Christine in the afternoon for another shopping excursion. We went back to Tesco (now that I'm an expert at finding it!) for some random stuff. A new frying pan to replace our joke of one, and an American coffee pot! And I finally found peanut butter!!! It is quite a rarity here.

Lazy Sunday afternoons. I love them. I curled up in my bed with a cup of tea and a book, and I couldn't have been happier. I miss my Sunday's at Grove City, but this will do just fine =)

The group went out for dinner at a nice pizza shop. We discovered a few great things while there... 1) Beer is cheaper than water, 2) Student discounts are fantastic, 50% off, 3) Their pizza is deliciousss!

The boys went out to explore and all of us girls went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment