Listen.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today is Tuesday.

Tuesday is a good day.

Actually I didn't do a whole lot. BUT, it was a good day.

We all went to the university this morning to get a short tour of the building and the library, receive our schedules, ID's and books. My schedule was wrong, the ID's weren't ready, and we couldn't get our books without our ID's, but no big deal =)

We got our train tickets to Dresden for Thursday, pray that all goes well with our visa appointments! What seems like countless hours online, crazy international calls and lots of stress, the day is finally here. I will be so happy once all of this is done and finalized!

I finished up the last details on all of the paperwork and buried myself under the covers for a nice nap =) To be honest I have been feeling a bit out of place and unsure of myself the past few days. There are just a lot of adjustments and things I must get used to. But when I awoke from my nap I found out that Becca, another girl from Grove City who is studying at the university had arrived in Prague!

She met Devon, Jake and I for dinner at a local pizzeria and then the two of us ventured into the city to walk around. It was so nice to have another girl around to just be with and talk to! Not that I don't love the guys, but some girl time was much needed =) We ended up back at our apartment for some tea and more talking. It was such an answer to prayer and just what I needed to pick my spirits up!

No comments:

Post a Comment