Listen.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey I used to live there!

Today I also ventured back to the good ol' Jagellonska. As the former home of Jake, Devon, Donny and I, this place holds a lot of memories.  Have you ever had one of those moments where you have arrived somewhere, but you have no clue how.  This happened today, and unlike most times when I get anxious, this time it was great.  I hadn't forgotten how to make my way back home.


The roses were in bloom, the same old people were still sitting on the benches and the punks were still at the skate park, just a bit older now.  The kvetiny was still my favorite smell on the walk and mama's coffee was the same as usual (just missing Donny).

I think I even found the magazine rack that Donny borrowed!




It was good to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment