Listen.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

ZOO.

So yesterday (Friday), Devon, Jake, Donnie, Christine and I went to the zoo!  I had been wanting to go for awhile, but we were waiting for the weather to be nice.  Well it was a beautiful day and we had such a great time.

This post is mainly going to be pictures, but here are my thoughts on the day...

I love the zoo.  Bats are terrifying, especially when they are swarming around my head in the dark. Goats love me and I love them.  Peacocks run wild.  Ducks live the life.  Monkeys are my new favorite animals, I could have watched them all day.  The gorillas are GIGANTIC.  Feeding time at the zoo is the best.  What is a tapir?  The giraffes have their own savanna.  Sloths are great.  I just LOVE the zoo.

The Prague Zoo is the 7th best in the world!

So excited as we waited in the metro.  
Christine, Jake, Devon and Donnie.

Penguins.

Flamingos.

What the heck is a tapir?

Hippos.

Elephant.

Feeding time, the best part of the day =)

Monkey.

I could have watched these monkeys all day.

HUGE bird that was about to attack me.

Donnie and his turkey.

Petting Zoo =)

I love the goats.


Sloth.

Baby gorilla.

GIGANTIC gorilla.

Chair ride up the hill to the rest of the zoo.

Momma cat.

Tiger.

Giraffe.

They have their own savanna!

SO tall.
Mini monkey.

Some sort of mouse.

It wouldn't stop staring at me.

Found this guy up on a roof of a prairie dog exhibit.

 

SO beautiful.

Polar bear.

All of us =)

Roommates.
Devon, Jake, Donnie and I.

First brat! Thanks Donnie =)

I LOVE THE ZOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment