Listen.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blessings.

I have realized that during my time here in Prague, God has blessed me with some incredible people.  My time these past four months would not have been the same with out Irenka, the Millers and Liz.  They were so welcoming of me and opened their hearts and home to me.

I never expected to make form such amazing relationships in just a few months!  They were truly amazing!

Today is my last day here in Prague and my plan was to finish up a paper that is due next week.  I went over to the Miller's to say goodbye this afternoon and ended up just spending a few hours there.  My paper can wait....

Saying goodbye is never easy, but when I think of what a great time this past semester has been, it makes it a little easier.  I have memories and pictures that will remind me of what God blessed me with, and I couldn't be more thankful =)
The Miller Family and I.  Bill, Lisa, Josh and Caleb =)

Liz and I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment