Listen.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

People That I Love.



So far this weekend has been fantastic.

The weather has been great, I haven't really done much homework and all other plans have been thrown out the window, thanks to the beautiful weather!

After class on Thursday I was supposed to go to a museum for one of my art classes with Kirby.  But who wants to spend their day in a stuffy musuem, walking around exhibit after exhibit, when it is 70 degrees and sunny?!

Not us.

So we ditched the museum and went to Letna Park, one of the best parks in Prague!  We picked up some cheese and crackers and had ourselves a picnic!
She just wants to be me.

So Friday morning Jake and I headed to Dresden once again, way to early in the morning!  But the trip was successful, we got our visas!!!!

We were planning on getting the early train back to Prague, but we missed it by a few minutes.  It was actually a huge blessing in disguise.  We just went to this little park along the river and just sat in the sun for a few hours and read.  It was another beautiful day out and with the wind from the river, it couldn't have been better!

We made it back to Prague later in the afternoon well rested and thankful to have this whole visa ordeal done with!

Friday night I had a date with the lovely Irenka!!  We had so much funn!  We went and saw a movie and then just walked around the city for a few hours.  Some delicious ice cream was the perfect treat...

We walked along the river and talked and laughed =)
Love her.

It was such a fun night!  And we decided we are going to be penpals when I go back to the states =)

Saturday afternoon I met up with Irenka and we went and picked out my new Oilily bag, sooo happy! Then we headed over to Friends Coffee House to work on some home work...
We split a delicious sandwich for lunch!

Saturday night we met back up around 5:30 at the Millers, we were babysitting!  I haven't babysat for so long, and I now can honestly say I miss it =)  We had so much fun with the Miller boys, Caleb and Josh and the adorable Damson kids, Noah and Anna.  From the chicken game and a homemade dinner by Irenka and I to plastic clips covering all of our hair, it was such a fun night!
Irenka, Caleb and I.
The adorable Anna =)
The whole gang, minus Noah.

After everyone got home and the boys went to bed, Irenka and I watched Top Gun with the Millers.  My first time seeing it, and I loved the movie!  


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you so much for last night, and today :) and for just you being you!! I am going to miss you so much!!! but am excited about letters!!

    ReplyDelete