Listen.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kebabs. "Life Doesn't Get Much Better Than This."

Tuesday night there was a student party for our school at a local club, and in hopes of meeting some more locals, we all decided to attend =)

Kirby, Devon, Jake, Donnie and I met up with Elise and Christine and hopped on the metro; with some idea of where we were going. After a few wrong turns we made it to Prdel, it was a really cute place and a few of our friends were already there. It was a fun night of dancing and just hanging out till around 2ish. From here we headed over to Radost for a little more dancing =)
Irenka, Elise and I at Prdel.

Kirby, Christine and I =)

The whole group.

Kirby and I, dancing the night away =)

Little did we know, it was ASIAN night. I was thrilled. I made instant friends I got my favorite souvenir yet, a homemade headband with the Japanese flag on it =) I got it from a nice drunk girl. Devon, Donnie, Christine and I decided to head back to the apartment, but not before some delicious kebabs! And according to Donnie and I, "Life just doesn't get much better than this." We found a great playground and traveled back to our childhood days, it was fantastic.Why I think it is a good idea to stay up till 5am, I don't know.

5am rolled around and bed was all too welcoming.

Class alllll day Wednesday.

Claire Smith is here!!! She is visiting from Florence with Becca for the weekend, so I got to spend tonight with her =) We went out to dinner with a friend, Allister, to this great Czech restaurant. DELICIOUS.

Packing up now, Vienna for the weekend =))

1 comment: